Gill & Shafer - September Students of the Month!

Pioneer Career and Technology Center has chosen students Maddie Gill and Jessica Shafer as September Students of the Month.

Maddie Gill is a senior from Ontario High School. She is enrolled in Pioneer’s Performing Arts program and was nominated by her instructor, Mary Cosker. Maddie is part of Ontario’s volleyball & softball teams and part of the yearbook staff. Outside of school she is involved in dance and Tapout volleyball.  “Pioneer has changed my life greatly,” Maddie stated. “I’ve evolved as a dancer and I love the teachers. You can tell that they really care about their students and want them to succeed.”

Jessica Shafer, junior, from Lexington High School is enrolled in the Health Assistant program. She was nominated by her lab instructor, Terri Crain. Jessica is a member of the Lexington marching band and the captain of the color guard. She is also an active member of the prom committee. “I love Pioneer so far!” Jessica stated. “My classmates are so nice & focused and my teachers have so much experience. I feel that Pioneer really has me going in the right direction and is putting me ahead of the game.”

« Back to High School

Pioneer Career and Technology Center
27 Ryan Road
Shelby, Ohio, 44875

Toll-free (877)818-7282

Copyright © 2017 Pioneer Career and Technology Center. All rights reserved.