Pioneer's Adult Education Department is offering short-term computer classes in the evenings from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. These classes are designed for adult learners who want to improve their computer skills for either personal use or for the workplace.
The following is a list of the classes and start days for each computer class this month:
- Excel 2013 Intro – 10/10/16
- Word 2013 Intro – 10/11/16
- QuickBooks 2013 – 10/24/16
- Excel 2013 Intermediate/Advanced – 10/31/16
- Word 2013 Intermediate/Advanced – 11/1/16
- Adobe Photoshop – 11/2/16
These computer classes will range from 15 to 24 hours and will take place on either Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday evenings.
All computer classes are taught by skilled, certified instructors. Early registration is encouraged as space is limited in each class.
For more information or to register, call Pioneer Adult Education at 419-342-1100.