Bob Bachrach Memorial Agricultural
- The applicant must be a senior enrolled in an Agricultural program at Pioneer.
- The applicant must be a member in good standing in an F.F.A. Chapter.
- The applicant must have attained a high academic standing with a class ranking in the upper forty percent of their home school seniors
- The applicant must be in the process of or have been accepted into an accredited Agricultural College, University, or Technical School.
- The applicant must have correctly completed the application requirements within the indicated time frame.
Criteria for selection of students for the Bob Bachrach Memorial Agricultural Scholarship:
1.1 Dependable – Honest
1.2 Has good moral and ethical standards
1.3 Shows initiative
1.4 Accepts responsibility
1.5 Shows leadership qualities
1.6 Has an above average attendance and punctuality record
1.7 Meets all class and lab assignments
1.8 Outstanding achievement in vocational classroom and lab subjects
1.9 Participates as an active member in school, clubs, and organizations
1.10 Cooperates with Pioneer staff, fellow students and employer
1.11 Industrious in lab or on-the-job responsibilities
1.12 Demonstrates exceptional skill in vocational program area
1.13 Appreciates and respects the value of property and equipment
1.14 Has developed a respect for the skill or occupation
Each of the 14 items of the criteria will be assessed on a 0 to 10 point scale with 10 being the highest points awarded to a maximum of 140 points.
Selection of awardees will be by a selection committee composed of:
3.1 Director or Supervisor
3.3 Guidance Counselor
3.4 Members of a Vocational Advisory Committee (Optional)