- This $500 scholarship shall be awarded in one payment to the school after the successful completion of the first semester quarter with a 2.5 GPA and enrolled in a second semester of the program.
- Rank in the upper forty percent of the graduating class.
- Has a need for financial support.
- Application forms and entrance tests on file and accepted for the fall term at a college, university or an accredited vocational or technical school or higher learning.
- Shall demonstrate a desire to improve and a will to achieve.
- Must possess honesty and other good citizenship qualities in and out of school.
- Will be paid annually to a different student each year for financial aid for the student’s first year at a college, university, or an accredited vocational or technical school or higher learning.
Explore PioneerHigh SchoolAdult EducationPreschool & Child CareCommunity & BusinessesBoard of EducationEnrollJoin the Alumni Community