Ruth Klenke Trade and Industry / Health Occupations
- To be eligible, a student must be a graduating senior in a Trade and Industry / Health Occupations program at Pioneer.
- The student must be enrolled at a two-year or four-year higher education institution.
- The student must have at least a 90% attendance record while enrolled at Pioneer, have a good character and have been a participant in the vocational industrial clubs of America program.
- The student must have a minimum 3.00 point average.
- The student needs a recommendation from an employee of Pioneer.
- Awardee will receive a $250 award payable to the recipient's higher education institution.