The Dennis M. Rose $500 Achievement Scholarship
- The Pioneer senior may be nominated by any Pioneer faculty or staff member. Once nominated, applicant must submit three (3) letters of recommendation from Pioneer faculty/staff members and/or home school staff members.
- The student must be considering a two year or four year degree from an accredited college or university.
- The student must have at least a 95% attendance record for his/her first three semesters at Pioneer.
- The student must have demonstrated a positive attitude as shown by lack of discipline referrals from Pioneer administrators.
- The student must have demonstrated qualities of leadership, honesty and integrity.
- The scholarship amount will be paid directly to the college or university and not to the student.
- Dennis and Sharon Rose and/or their children will screen the applications and will interview at least three(3) of the applicants.
Number Awarded: 1
Explore PioneerHigh SchoolAdult EducationPreschool & Child CareCommunity & BusinessesBoard of EducationEnrollJoin the Alumni Community