Just a quick reminder about closings and delays-
- If your home school is closed due to reasons other than inclement weather but Pioneer is open, report to Pioneer at the usual start time. This includes holidays, breaks and inservice days. Your absence will be considered unexcused if you do not come to school.
- If your home school is closed due to inclement weather, do not report to Pioneer.
- If your home school is delayed due to inclement weather, report to Pioneer at the delayed start time. If it is a 2-hour delay you will be counted tardy after 10:10.
- If your home school is open but Pioneer is closed-stay home! If Pioneer is on a 2-hour delay-report to Pioneer by 10:10.
- Please check with your home school in advance regarding possible transportation changes during delays.
- If in doubt about whether to come to school or stay home, call Pioneer-419.347.7744.