Multiple positions available in different areas. Regional Beverage Company seeking mechanically inclined individuals in the OH/IN & MI areas to install and repair all types of beverage equipment. No experience necessary but helpful. Must be able to work some weekends. All training provide by company. Must have a clean driving record and checkable references. Individual should have familiarity with roads in their area. Some extensive traveling may be involved on occasion. Good people and communication skills are a must. Please email or fax resume to (609) 228-8979
Here is a brief description of the job:
Responsible for properly installing, repairing and maintaining of field beverage equipment. Must represent the company and its customers in a professional manner. Maintain an acceptable level of productivity related to amount of completed calls.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install, repair and maintain beverage and related equipment at our customers location.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, troubleshooting and repair of beverage equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Demonstrate proper knowledge of equipment. Communicate with supervisor when extra training may be needed.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times while treating customers, driving company vehicles, etc. “Treat others how you would like to be treated”
- Fill out filed service reports properly, legible and with as much information as possible. When eligible.
- Maintain frequent communication with dispatcher to assure that the right information is relayed and entered into our system.
- Send in or mail completed paperwork weekly to the main office. Each field technician is responsible for sending in their own paperwork weekly into the office.
- Maintain company vehicles in good working condition, both mechanically and organized. Spot checks can be made at management’s discretions.
- Arrange for company vehicles to get routine maintenance and any required service. Make sure proper documentation is kept up-to-date and kept in company vehicles at all times.
- Fulfill all new and existing training requirements as set by service managers and/or technician development director.
- Maintain proper parts inventory in company vehicles. Every technician is responsible for maintaining proper parts inventory in their truck.
- Must be able to cover emergency calls on weekends on a rotating basis as laid out by the manager to satisfy the market needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees when required.
- Perform back-up for technicians in other areas which may require overnight travel.
Actions not tolerated and are punishable by disciplinary action:
- Rudeness toward customers and other employees including but not restricted to using abusive language.
- Neglecting to submit paperwork weekly into the main office.
- Must be able to maintain and valid driver's license.
- Must have some electrical troubleshooting knowledge.
- Be able to read volts, amps, ohms and continuity on multi-meters.
- Must have some plumbing knowledge.