POSITION: Building Maintenance Director
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: CEO
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of all equipment, furnishing, and general building care in all corporation owned facilities. In addition, also responsible for any maintenance outside the facilities on our property.
REQUIRED SKILLS & BACKGROUND: This person shall be a high school graduate with as much practical experience as possible, plus appropriate licenses to execute the general function of this position.
1. Develops and supervises the general maintenance for all corporation property.
2. Develop a regular service schedule & maintenance program for all of the YMCA property and equipment.
3. As per this person's ability will take on such tasks as painting, minor plumbing, pool maintenance, and electrical repairs, etc...
4. Responsible for set-ups for rentals of the rooms.
5. Will maintain a minimum inventory of cleaning supplies and maintenance equipment to meet the general function.
6. After consultation with the CEO, shall engage outside vendors or contractors to meet the general function.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Background:
1. CPO certification is a plus, but not required.
2. Practical experience in HVAC.
3. Good communication skills.
4. People person.
5. Some knowledge of safety guidelines.
EFFECT ON END RESULT:
1. The building & furnishings plus exterior will be clean in appearance.
2. All equipment will be in good repair & will work in an efficient way to meet the designed need.
20-25 per week, part-time-plus and could develop into full-time.
Job Type: Part-time
Company's Facebook page:
Pioneer Career and Technology Center
27 Ryan Road
Shelby, Ohio, 44875
Connect With Us...