Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Dishwasher in your area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your community, we’d love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The Dishwasher performs a number of kitchen activities including pot washing, dish washing, general cleaning duties, and storing food and non-food supplies.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Wash dishes, utensils, and pots.
- Operate dish washing equipment.
- Distribute and store clean pots, dishes and utensils.
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
- Empty trash containers as required.
- Maintain assigned work station in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene and complies with department dress code.
- Follow safety regulations; report injuries or any unsafe conditions and work practices to the supervisor.
- Attend in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company’s Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized training in dining services is required. Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- ServSafe: Current ServSafe certification required as indicated by State / County law. At time of publication of the job description, requires ServSafe Foodhandler Certification in the following States: CA, FL, IL, OR, TX, UT and WA. County requirements are in effect in the following States at the time of publication: AL, AZ, KS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NM, MV, NY, OK, VA and WV.
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English. Follow directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and serving.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing quantity food production methods.
- Previous experience preferred but not required. Will train on the job.
- Fundamental understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Food Handler’s card required.
- Regular, predictable and reliable attendance.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 10 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 10 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.