Billheimer Security Inc. DBA: Henry’s key & Lock Shop, established in 1973
Note: New employee will be working inside before possibly moving to the road.
You eventually will be expected to do all or part of the jobs listed.
· Install, service, re-key and repair various types of locks, hydraulic closing fixtures and security devices.
· Disassemble locks, repair and replace worn tumblers, springs, and other parts.
· Cut new or duplicate keys and stamp with identification.
· Issue keys and maintain the records of keys issued and returned.
· Bill out work performed after each job and turning in monies collected.
· Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment, and supplies.
· Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain mechanical locking systems.
· Ability to interpret, implement, and maintain pre-defined master key systems.
· Program keys to cars and trucks
· Install and/or re-key ignitions
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
· When using a van it must be kept clean inside and out and well stocked.
· Possible after hours service calls
· Assist in opening of safes learning all the different type of safe locks and the different approaches of defeating them and bolt work problems to swing the door.
· Apprentice should be highly motivated, friendly, mechanically inclined, willing to learn and follow instructions.
· All applicants must be clean cut, well mannered, self-motivated, have a clean driving record and are required to pass a federal background check and drug test.
· Must be honest, have good driving record, be bondable, insurable and have excellent people skills.
· Will be working 40 plus hours per week.
· Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
· Use workplace safety and environmental practices.
· Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
· Familiar and have the skills to use a computer
· Must have the ability to work alone and with fellow employees also interact and communicate well with customers and clients.
· You will be learning a skill/trade of locksmithing and/safe technician.
· Paid Vacation after a year of employment.
· We provide the training needed, tools, uniform shirts, and van with GPS.
· Income based on experience. Raises will be given as skill and knowledge increases.
· Insurance available
To inquire about this position, please stop in at 340 N. Trimble Rd. to get an application. If you have any questions please Call Dan or Cindy at 419-526-3416.
Pioneer Career and Technology Center
27 Ryan Road
Shelby, Ohio, 44875
Connect With Us...