NEWMAN TECHNOLOGY, INC
POSITION TITLE: Information Technology Support Associate
Position Summary: Under direct supervision, plans, organizes and manages Information Technology System
activities. Advises management on Information Technology issues and develops/coordinates Information
Technology solutions. Maintains system reliability, integrity and performance; implements new processes and
procedures as required. Provides technical support for all IT systems users.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
• Maintains overall IT hardware and software & maintains IT system performance
• Maintains data integrity to support all Newman Technology applications
• Maintains company user & Plexus user accounts
• Recommends, develops and maintains IT solutions based on the needs of the organization
• Provides training for all associates for IT systems
• Maintain the integrity of the ERP system, all hardware and software including network infrastructure along
with countermeasure methodology
• Troubleshoot user problems that effect hardware and software performance and provide technical support
to all IT related users, recommending corrective action based on needs
• Assists in all problem resolution activities while providing technical support.
• Practices positive communication skills when dealing with network users, production associates and all
levels of management.
• Promotes a positive work environment and image when communicating with external contacts and
• Assists in the implementation of new systems, software, or enhancements.
• Create SQL programing solutions
• Participates in training & presentations to Management as directed.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Completion (or in process) of a 2 year degree in the Information Technology field
- Excellent Attendance
- MSCE certification
- Excellent organizational & problem solving skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Access, Project etc.) proficiency with Plexus is a plus
- Outstanding knowledge of Computer Hardware and Software, Servers and Virtualization
- SQL Database knowledge
- CISCO network experience
- Mobile network experience
- Travel to other Newman Technology locations (South Carolina, Alabama, Mexico)
- Plexus Knowledge
IT/ Desktop Support
Send Resume to:
Deb Carper - Human Resources /Employment & Staffing Coordinator
Newman Technology Inc.
100 Cairns Rd.
Mansfield, OH 44903
419/525-1856 ext. 1223
Pioneer Career and Technology Center
27 Ryan Road
Shelby, Ohio, 44875
Connect With Us...