We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
PRN (As needed) for days and evenings, 6, 8 and 12 hour shifts including weekends and holidays
Performs general radiographic/fluoroscopy examinations as well as operation of mobile x-ray units in all areas of the ACH facilities. Assist Radiologist with special procedures and train and supervise the affiliating students.
1. Performs all radiologic procedures to produce high quality imaging for diagnostic purposes according to protocol and age specific needs.
2. Performs clerical duties in RIS, PAC, and hospital computer systems as required.
3. Provides coverage to other Radiology positions in the department as needed.
4. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for the physical, psychological, social educational, and safety needs of the patients served regardless of age.
5. Directly supervise and assist affiliated radiography students.
6. Follows all QA/QC guidelines for all equipment.
7. Other duties as required.
1. Experience in general radiographic/fluoroscopy examinations preferred.
2. Experience working with all levels within an organization is required.
3. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
4. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Experience in RIS, PACS, EPIC or other related software is preferred.
Education and Experience
1. Education: [Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology required. Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists required.
2. Certification: Radiologic Technologist licensure is required. Certified to practice in the specific state of employment. Basic Life Support (BLS) AHA certification is required.
3. Years of relevant experience: Minimum of two (2) years is preferred.
4. Years of experience supervising: None.
Pioneer Career and Technology Center
27 Ryan Road
Shelby, Ohio, 44875
Connect With Us...