ABC Warehouse is a Michigan based company. Family owned and operated since 1963.
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated people to fill Full Time Commission Sales positions.
Opportunities exist for:
Full Time Major Appliance Sales
Full Time Audio/Video Sales
Full Time Mattress/Furniture Sales
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell product and services to customers.
- Answer incoming calls to motivate customers to visit store.
- Actively assist management team with day to day procedures and processes.
- Help retain a positive healthy working environment.
- Maintain appearance of interior store by assisting with cleaning environment.
- Ensuring product pricing is up-to-date.
- Assist with maintaining stock room organization
- Perform inventory control with management.
- Assist Management with transfer and defective products.
- Help maintain property grounds to ensure a professional exterior appearance.
- Attend training meetings and demonstrations at the corporate office to improve produce knowledge and customer relations.
- Regularly change and monitor display boards and ensure boards display active company sales as well as are working properly.
- Report any store concerns to management personnel.
- Maximum customer relations skills to eliminate customer experience.
- Monitor and be knowledgeable regarding sale advertisements.
- Actively represent the company positively and professionally.
- Introduce customers to management team when necessary.
- Assist Store Manager with nightly bank deposits.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Qualifications Required:
- Ability to sell, up-sell, run finance applications properly, and explain extended warranty/limitations of manufacturer warranties.
- Personable, positive and friendly attitude.
- Perform basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to use the Internet and comprehend information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and relay information properly
- Ability to take and follow directions, protocol, and company procedures.
- Ability to learn new product and explain products to customers.
- Capacity to work as a team player within the work environment.
- Willingness and desire to continue to grow skill set and abilities.
- Aspiration to advance career growth
- Ability to follow a schedule and work with the company for store coverage.
Apply in person or reply to this posting and attach a copy of your resume.
2360 W. Fourth Street
Mansfield, OH 44906
*Ask for Store Manager*
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible