One Team. One Family; Welcome to Charter Next Generation. Our Lexington, Ohio location is currently looking for a Shipping and Receiving Associate to join our Distribution teams!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load/unload finished goods safely on trucks, warehouse and/or pallets.
- Ensure the paperwork for outbound and inbound shipments are correct before the Bill of Ladings are signed.
- Perform regular equipment checks and completes related documentation and notifies supervisor of unsafe conditions.
- Complete all related paperwork, including shipping inspection form, Post shipment work order forms, Post receipt work order forms, and any other customer specified paperwork to be submitted upon completion of a load.
- Attend and participate in shift change/safety meetings.
- Move pallets around the storage facility.
- Stack goods in the correct storage racks, following inventory control instructions.
- Check that loads are complete and loaded properly.
- Scan every pallet of resin and finished good before moving it to a different location.
- Perform daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment.
- Examine product to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Identify and correct user level faults on automatic cranes and conveyors
- Must successfully complete forklift safety training
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Three years manufacturing job experience
- Demonstrated skill in organizing work, taking initiative, setting priorities and sound decision making.
- Possess logic, problem solving, and trouble shooting skills
- Deals effectively with company personnel on all levels ranging from production workers to top management.
World Class Benefits with a First Class Culture:
· Enjoy 15 days off each month
· Paid breaks and lunches
· Annual pay increases with performance
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, uniform allowance
· Attendance Incentives and Discounts to Fitness Memberships
· Ample opportunity for advancement
· Overtime scheduled in your bi-weekly work week
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance