US work authorization (Required)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Welcome Center Associate is responsible to maintain all functions of the welcome center, including guest registration, payment, access to rooms, and receptionist duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
12. To perform other reasonable tasks which may be assigned, as needed.
MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· A high school diploma or GED is required.
· Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to communicate & work with all guests, volunteers, and other Kroc Center staff are required.
· Good computer skills, including the ability to use word processing programs, e-mail, database programs, and web searching/browsing, are required.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, and/or REGISTRATIONS
· An understanding of, and life philosophy that is consistent with, the overall mission of The Salvation Army.
· A working knowledge of the Kroc Center Code of Conduct & Policies, as found in the trimester Program Guide;
· A professional attitude and approach to administrative duties, independent work, problem solving, & time management;
· Adherence to employee guidelines set forth by The Salvation Army USA Eastern Territory, NEOSA Division and the Kroc Center;
· The position may require evening & weekend work hours.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.00 per hour
Temperature checks, social distancing, PPE required.
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page:
Pioneer Career and Technology Center
27 Ryan Road
Shelby, Ohio, 44875
Connect With Us...