Mt. Vernon, Ohio
Electrical Engineering or CAD
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS are listed below:
1) Accurately characterizing new Customer Work Requests, including electrical load and energy requirements; need for new distribution construction; need for specifying prerequisites for the job such as field engineering, tree trimming, electrical inspection, or special metering.
2) Providing technical knowledge and consultation to Customers regarding basic service design requirements, city ordinances, basic electrical code requirements, and Company Policies relating to installation of new or existing electrical service.
3) Coordinating with Customers, Service Supervisors, Contract Construction Supervisors, Builders, Electrical Inspectors, Foresters, and Metering to ensure work prerequisites are met.
4) Coordinating with Customers, Engineers, Service Supervisors, Contract Construction Supervisors, Electrical Inspectors, Foresters, and Metering to ensure Customer deadlines are met.
5) Negotiating with Service Supervisors, Contract Construction Supervisors, and Customers to adjust work schedules and deadlines due to workload, inclement weather, or other scheduling conflicts.
6) Assist in scheduling planned Customer Service outages
Pioneer Career and Technology Center
27 Ryan Road
Shelby, Ohio, 44875
Connect With Us...