The Bridge Program is a one-year Career Based Intervention Program. It is designed to help students accumulate deficient credits and put them back on track for graduation. You will be exposed to a variety of careers by rotating through Pioneer’s traditional programs.
- Be at-risk for graduating
- Be at least 16 years old, but no older than 18 years upon completion
- Have attended at least two years of high school
- Safety Skills
- Goal Setting
- Academic Skills Taught on Computer
- Teamwork & Team Building
- Decision Making
- Career Exploration
- Employability Skills
- Lifelong Learning
- Good Study Habits
- Experience a work-based educational environment that develops employability, problem-solving and life skills
- Create and implement a career plan
- Explore a wide range of career technical programs while receiving academic support
Prepared to continue high school and qualify for a career tech program.
Continue career exploration by applying to a traditional Pioneer two-year program after successful completion of this program.