Collision Repair Technology
Do you have a passion for cars, trucks, bikes or any motorized vehicle?
Would you like to be able to modify, repair or customize those vehicles?
Learn all the entry-level skills you need at Pioneer to get started. Experienced technicians earn $45,000 to $85,000 per year in North Central Ohio. This program is Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Education Foundation certified.
- Small Panel Repairs
- Painting & Refinishing
- Suspension & Steering
- State & Federal OSHA
- Safety Regulations
- Cost Estimating
- Shop Management
- Frame & Body Straightening
- Plastic Parts Repair
- Glass Replacement & Installation
- Customer Service
Columbus State College and Stark State College
- ASE Certifications
- Analyze, estimate, repair and replace the body and frame of vehicles
- Repair, paint and refinish panel surfaces using modern welding, metal finishing and painting procedures
- Utilize professional techniques of metal and plastic panel repair
Prepared for further education, certifications and entry-level employment in auto collision repair.
- New Car & Truck Dealerships
- Independent Body Repair Garages
- Manufacturer Painter & Welder
- Windshield & Glass Installer
- Auto Parts & Paint Stores