Click the link below to access information regarding Covid-19 notifications and safety precautions at Pioneer.
This program helps you acquire the knowledge and skills needed in today’s computerized world. Skills such as building computers, networking, troubleshooting and help desk experience are covered.
- A+ Certification Preparation (PC Repair)
- PC Operation & Troubleshooting
- Customer Support
- Network Cabling
- PC Operation Systems-Hardware and Maintenance
North Central State College
- MTA-Microsoft Technology Associate
- CCNA-Cisco Network Associate
- Cisco I & II
- Explore computer components to gain knowledge of hardware operation and system troubleshooting
- Develop your interpersonal skills and confidence through computer support roles
- Experience a creative learning environment using the same software and hardware as IT professionals
Prepared for certifications, computer related careers and computer related college degrees.
- Computer Support
- PC Technician
- Systems Analyst
- Technical Support Engineer
- Technical Writer
- Data Entry Specialist
- Help Desk Attendant