Click the link below to access information regarding Covid-19 notifications and safety precautions at Pioneer.
Precision Machining Technologies
In this program you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to apply today’s technology to the cutting and forming of materials to make parts for industrial production. You will learn design, machining and setup techniques used in the rewarding field of manufacturing.
- Machine Setup & Operation
- Use of Lathes, Milling Machines, Drill Presses & Grinding Machines
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Equipment
- Layout, Fitting & Assembly Procedures
- Lubrication, Maintenance & Care of Machines
- Blueprint Reading & CAD/CAM Experience
- Cutting Tool Geometry
North Central State College
- OSHA 10
- Invent, design and manufacture the tools and components for a wide range of production needs
- Utilize advanced computer-controlled technology to create steel, aluminum and plastic components
- Work daily with the same equipment and techniques as industry leaders
Prepared for immediate employment, advanced industrial certifications and college engineering.
- Machine Operator Heat Treat Technician
- Machine/Tool Room Supply & Salesperson
- Setup Technician
- Precision Machinist
- Tool and Die Maker
- Sheet Metal Apprentice
- Mold Maker
- Machine Repair & Maintenance